I hope Obama holds his campaign promises.
http://www.cnn.com/2008/US/12/23/car...cue/index.html
I hope Obama holds his campaign promises.
http://www.cnn.com/2008/US/12/23/car...cue/index.html
It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed.
-Teddy Roosevelt
No one ever has, why expect a "change"?
We'll keep the lights on for you.
Spuds
But didn't youvote for him??
_________________________________________________________
HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PVVikeFan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">But didn't youvote for him??
</div></div>
Most voted for the man...not what he stood for because well he still hasn't said what he stands for
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/redskins3.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/6a00d83451ba6469e200e54f0eaffb8833-.gif[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/unc1-1.jpg[/img]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PVVikeFan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">But didn't youvote for him??
</div></div>
No. I voted 3rd party, While sick of the Bus era, I just didn't trust Obama enough to vote for him. Same deal as Bush, I don't really think he will make good on many of the things he promised. I was hopeful that Bush would move on SS with the surplus left to him. Instead he waited till the money was gone, and handed out more tax dollars to the oil companies. And then there is that eyesore of a war he is going to leave behind. I've said for the last year , anyone who ran this time would win, because the country would vote against the old party in power.
We'll keep the lights on for you.
Spuds
I have a feeling in 4 years Bush will look like a GREAT prez.
The love affair with B. HUSSEIN won't last long enough to say Kenya [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
_________________________________________________________
HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????
Bush will never look great, unless you are one of the oil or banking exc.s he tossed so much cash to. But in 4 years, we might be as tired of this , as we are of Bush. To be honest, I about hate all politicans above the town council level, equally.
We'll keep the lights on for you.
Spuds
Bookmarks